Kia ora, this term in writing I have been learning about persuasive writing. I have learnt that the purpose of persuasive writing is to make the reader change his/her mind.
I have also learnt about the structure of persuasive writing. This is how you organise your ideas for persuasive writing. First you need your opinion and background information.In the first paragraph you need your main reason then supporting detail or examles.In your next paragraph you need your second reason and then you supporting detail.After you are finished you need a sumary in that summary you have to restate your reasons why and then close.
Good work Gerry,
ReplyDeleteCan you see a spelling mistake? Go back and fix it if you can. I look forward to reading all the emotive language you put in your Honeys and Treasures persuasive text next week. Keep doing your best, you are a wonderful, focussed learner. From Whaea Lana
Ka pai tenei pikitia ki ahau
ReplyDeleteHe tino pai tenei pikitia
ReplyDelete