Pages

Tuesday, 19 August 2014

Here is the persausive writing my group and I wrote

Introduction with an opinion
Main reasons detail that supports
Connectives.
Emotion or figurative language
Rhetorical Question
Summary

I believe that we should have Honeys and Treasures once a fortnight and at the end of every term.Honeys and Treasures  is when you have a celebration for those people who achieve their goals.

One reason why I think we should have Honeys and Treasures at the end of the term or every second friday  is so that our classroom will want to learn more.Everyone will want to be in Honeys and Treasures.For Example They would not want to be left out of the fun added to this  everyone will know their goals because it will be on their blogs and they will work hard to archive them.Isn’t this what all teachers want?Do you want to have awesome students? Well get Honeys and Treasures and then your dream will come true.

The second reason why I think we should have Honeys and Treasures group is because being in that group is awesome .I will feel proud of myself to be in the honeys and treasure because I know that I achieve my goals.For example,I will feel proud of myself to be in the Honeys and Treasures because I know that i will want to archive my goals.Another example why I think we should have Honeys and Treasures every second Friday people who are in the group will get to celebrate themselves added to this people would want to work and not muck around..


Every second Friday people who are in the group get to celebrate the teacher goes to town and shouts them.You will be so excited you will feel like you're at Rainbows End added to this you will be so excited that you will be jumping up and down with amazement. When you’re teacher comes they eat junk food and watch movies while the people who muck  around finish off the work and clean up.You will feel like an angle. At the end of the term all the Honeys and Treasures go into Room 1 and get spoiled like if the teacher was their parents added to this all those people who are in Honeys and Treasures will be treated well and they will always be trusted so they will be in the class by themselves and they won’t need a teacher like the teacher is their babysitter.

In summary I think our class should have a Honey and Treasures party because people will want to learn to try archive their goals and won’t be left out.




party.png



3 comments:

  1. Awesome Gerry. I am seriously considering having a Honeys and Treasures group. You have given me good reasons to want this in my class. Well done. I want you to find the sentence your repeated and delete it. I also read some emotive language that you did not colour code. Can you find it?
    It is great to see you using 'Added to this as a connective, but don't overdo it. Like any good piece of writing, you use a variety of linking words. Keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well done Gerry, I am thinking of having Honeys and Treasures as well. You have achieved your goal you have two teachers thinking using your idea. An awesome piece of persuasive writing. Remember to check your spelling and that capital letters are in the correct place.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Heey Gerry, well done. I think honeys and treasures is a great idea. I really thinking that you should be a honeys and treasures group because you are the most kind person in my life that anyone can count on. It is so awesome to see you writing about what you think is good for you. I hope you improve on a bit of writing. BYE

    ReplyDelete