Back at their old house in New Zealand Larisa hated school,she wanted to be the prettiest girl in school.But let me tell you a little story about Larisa when her mum told her that they were going to move Larisa wanted to know why
One cold freezing morning, me and her mum moved to Alaska.We moved to Alaska because mum was on a very important mission, so she said.There was only one room, that was mum’s room. They lived in a very small igloo in the middle of Alaska.
Once we arrived in Alaska mum told me where I was and wasn’t allowed to go. Now, here is when my story gets a little… hard to believe.
Every day since we moved to Alaska mum went out searching for something. She never told me what she was looking for.One day after a few minutes past breakfast mum left the igloo.”Where are you going” I asked.”Somewhere,once I find what i’m looking for you'll the first one to know.
It was nearly lunch time and mum still wasn’t home I started to feel weird.Slowly,with shaky knees I started to walk to the mirror once I turned and looked in the mirror staring back at me was my face with a white beard “What the……….my voice softly drifted away. Larisa started growing a white mustache ”Come off,come off” she said with terror. She tried to rip it off, cut it off and even shave it but…it kept on growing back. I saw two two big huge teeth.
I knew I was forbidden to go in the room but this was important I raced downstairs and went into that room.Mum was nowhere to be found so then I started to wonder in that same room.”Mum,mum”I yelled.After a few minutes mum walked in the door I fainted with horror.
The next morning I woke up terror gripped my heart.Mum was at the table.Did I see fear in her eyes.”What’s happening to me”I asked with a soft voice”I want to know.” “You’re turning into a seal”replied mum. Mum and Larisa started talking.
So what you’re saying is that when I was born I was born on ice, inside an igloo.Yes. So all this time you have been just looking for somewhere I can live because you knew I would change into a walrus?I asked.”Yes”mum replied “And I found the perfect place.” I looked back into the mirror. I could see...
So Larisa said goodbye to her mum jumped in the water and swam off like a walrus does.
No comments:
Post a Comment