By the end of Year 6 I need to reading fluently. I want to have the confidence to adjust my reading when I come across difficult parts (by rereading, slowing down or focussing on the most difficult part of). Here is a snapshot of my reading.
I think I am good at:
Reading with expression and pause at the right places (commas and full stops)
What I want to improve on is:
to read with more expression (Change the tone of my voice when i’m reading a question.)
Read with fluency(smooth natural sounding voice.)
Hi Gerry,
ReplyDeleteI agree with what you are already good at. About the goals you set, you are already achieving that. Looking at where to from here at reading goal that would be more challenging is 'reading longer sentences with extending phrases and clauses confidently. Continue reading everyday. I look forward to your book review on the Twilight book you are reading